So a lot of you out there are wondering about my life and what I have been up to. Well here I am to give everyone on the latest.
1. MEGUMI has been very disobedient. I sent her documents for an application to print out. She printed out half the documents and came home with 6 copies. So I had all these papers and only about 3 of them of any use. She is the only Japanese girl who can not follow orders. And only with me.
2. Went SNOWBOARDING last week with JOY.
It was the last days and the earth was sprouting out and the streams bounded with freshly melted water. But my progress on the infamous "S" curve slowly came along.
3. Did I tell you I hurt my knee and did I post pictures. Here it is for your perusal...
4. Every weekend I go on a bike trip with a bike team. Quite often they leave me behind. Suddenly I look up and everyone is gone. So I wonder around on my own and then eventually make my way home. It's a kinda weird thing to be completely left behind. I never though I was that slow since I have done quite a bit of biking. On Saturday they do a trip and on Sunday they do laps around a track. The trip has been the same for many weeks in the row so even though they leave me behind I have been able to mroe or less find my way.
5. Last WEDNESDAY was a holiday so me and some of my friends took a trip up into the interior and went skiing. There was still snow on the ground although it wasn't ll that cold. The trip started in the wee of night and we went out via bus. We actually slept on the bus, a feat that is certainly not easy. A girl who we were traveling with handed out these special sleep masks. You place it on your eyes and they become warm and give a scent of lavender. The trip turned out well. And for the first time I really got the S turn down and I was "cutting up the mountain" according to some sources.
6. Just came back from my friends house. he lives out in the country. I bicycled up. Spent the night. Then headed back the next day. it was a lot of fun. The weather was great and the ride was awesome!